These are seriously the CUTEST pictures I have ever seen. Thank you to Roxann for making me these darling headers! She has such a talent and her link for her photography is below - check it out. Thanks Roxann and Carrigan!
Yeah! I am finally starting a blog for makeup! Thank you to Yote for the awesome name that he thought of about 5 years ago! Now, I don't claim to be an expert or a professional - it is just my hobby. I have studied makeup, application and colors and I just can't get enough of it. I started doing girls makeup quite a while ago and I could just kick myself in the butt for not taking before and after pictures! So, I am going to start now. Here are just a few so far . . . . . .

Monday, March 30, 2009

The best eyebrows ever! Also, I was reading the makeup tips for this spring and her lips say it all. Nude color lips and lots of focus on the eyes. I like the color of her lips - no gloss is something I will have to get used to, but LET'S GET READY FOR SPRING!!

4 comments:

  1. I am all about the eyebrows--it's kinda annoying but I seem to notice everyone's & yes, these look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't look at my eyebrows.....they are scary and rarely maintained. My sisters hate that I don't take care of my eyebrows. I just hate doing it. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxann! You are so funny! My best tip is to have them professionally waxed once and then everday just pluck any that come back. we are going on Tuesday to get ours done if you want to come! Give me a call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Momma's Makeup,
    Please refer to our blog and check out your competition.
    Love,
    Makell & Adlee

    ReplyDelete