These are seriously the CUTEST pictures I have ever seen. Thank you to Roxann for making me these darling headers! She has such a talent and her link for her photography is below - check it out. Thanks Roxann and Carrigan!
Yeah! I am finally starting a blog for makeup! Thank you to Yote for the awesome name that he thought of about 5 years ago! Now, I don't claim to be an expert or a professional - it is just my hobby. I have studied makeup, application and colors and I just can't get enough of it. I started doing girls makeup quite a while ago and I could just kick myself in the butt for not taking before and after pictures! So, I am going to start now. Here are just a few so far . . . . . .

Sunday, March 8, 2009

KelsieElsie


I have to say - I have been so lucky to be able to work on such beautiful girls! Look how pretty she looks. We did her hair - she has a lot of it! We flat ironed it and there was a lot of back combing (she had to drive all the way back to Logan!) Kelsie's best feature is her eyes. They are shaped perfect and they are deep brown. You usually see girls with her color of eyes have brown hair - so the contrast of her natural coloring is awesome. I totally focused on her eyes and stuck with neutral colors - but darkened the outer corner. I used some plums, browns and deep green. I rarely use lipstick, so she is all gloss on her lips!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, You certainly are talented. I did get your email and need to get you pictures of both Jenn and Syd. This is a fun blog.

    ReplyDelete