These are seriously the CUTEST pictures I have ever seen. Thank you to Roxann for making me these darling headers! She has such a talent and her link for her photography is below - check it out. Thanks Roxann and Carrigan!
Yeah! I am finally starting a blog for makeup! Thank you to Yote for the awesome name that he thought of about 5 years ago! Now, I don't claim to be an expert or a professional - it is just my hobby. I have studied makeup, application and colors and I just can't get enough of it. I started doing girls makeup quite a while ago and I could just kick myself in the butt for not taking before and after pictures! So, I am going to start now. Here are just a few so far . . . . . .

Monday, March 9, 2009

There are 3 sections to your eye. I like this picture because it shows the 3 different sections. A lot of time you see just a big swipe of one color, which is fine - but for dressing up it is fun to play around!

3 comments:

  1. Michelle- I had no idea about this blog of yours. I love it. And I also had no idea that you were into makeup like you are. So one day I would LOVE you to do my makeup and tell me what colors woul look best on me. So lets chat and find a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done...I will try to find some pictures of when you have done my makeup so you can post them. This is more than a hobby Michelle, it's talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle - this is great!! You do have a total talent in this area. I really did mean to call you to do mine, life just catches me quick. Thanks for sharing your talents with us, and teaching us a little as we go. Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete