These are seriously the CUTEST pictures I have ever seen. Thank you to Roxann for making me these darling headers! She has such a talent and her link for her photography is below - check it out. Thanks Roxann and Carrigan!
Yeah! I am finally starting a blog for makeup! Thank you to Yote for the awesome name that he thought of about 5 years ago! Now, I don't claim to be an expert or a professional - it is just my hobby. I have studied makeup, application and colors and I just can't get enough of it. I started doing girls makeup quite a while ago and I could just kick myself in the butt for not taking before and after pictures! So, I am going to start now. Here are just a few so far . . . . . .

Monday, May 4, 2009

Sorry for the much needed update - my computer is dead but hopefully the ol' geek squad will get it fixed soon! Thanks everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your ideas, I remember loving it when you would do my make-up.

    ReplyDelete