These are seriously the CUTEST pictures I have ever seen. Thank you to Roxann for making me these darling headers! She has such a talent and her link for her photography is below - check it out. Thanks Roxann and Carrigan!
Yeah! I am finally starting a blog for makeup! Thank you to Yote for the awesome name that he thought of about 5 years ago! Now, I don't claim to be an expert or a professional - it is just my hobby. I have studied makeup, application and colors and I just can't get enough of it. I started doing girls makeup quite a while ago and I could just kick myself in the butt for not taking before and after pictures! So, I am going to start now. Here are just a few so far . . . . . .

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fake Eyelashes . . .


Just perfect . . .



A bit extreme!!

Thanks for the comment Roxann! Fake eyelashes come in so many varieties. They make really cheap ones and really expensive ones. In fact, you can even get eyelash extensions! An estitition carefully glues them separately on your lid and they look awesome. Chris's cousin has them and look really natural. So, when it comes to wearing them, my opinion is to try them out! They are GREAT for pictures - even if you already have long or thick eyelashes - they add to the depth of your eye and open them up for the camera. Honestly, I have used almost all of them - even the expensive ones and I like the cheap ones the best. I get mine at good ol' wally's! They are really easy to apply and the package comes with everything you need. Of course, you can be excessive (i.e. the ones you see at Halloween) but if you go with the normal ones, they do wonders! If you are wanting to look HOT, try 'em - I think you will like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment