These are seriously the CUTEST pictures I have ever seen. Thank you to Roxann for making me these darling headers! She has such a talent and her link for her photography is below - check it out. Thanks Roxann and Carrigan!
Yeah! I am finally starting a blog for makeup! Thank you to Yote for the awesome name that he thought of about 5 years ago! Now, I don't claim to be an expert or a professional - it is just my hobby. I have studied makeup, application and colors and I just can't get enough of it. I started doing girls makeup quite a while ago and I could just kick myself in the butt for not taking before and after pictures! So, I am going to start now. Here are just a few so far . . . . . .

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A few things I can't live without . . .


See the side bar for info on these babies! Love them, love them, love them! Maybelline.com to find the perfect colors for you!










The lip pencil at the top is beyond awesome. It is from Merle Norman - one side is the liner and the other is the lipstick - but it is not heavy like an actual lipstick - LOVE IT! The eyeshadow is also Merle Norman - pretty much anything you get there will be worth the money. The foundation is Bare Minerals - love the stuff. You get no DREADFULLY UGLY color lines on your jaw - it blends into your skin. There is nothing worse than a foundation that doesn't match your face. If you don't need foundation - don't wear it! Wear cover-up and blush. Sounds scary if you have used foundation for a long time, but just try it. If you don't like that look, try the Bare Minerals - I promise it has just as much cover as a liquid, but blends so much better and is good for you skin. TRY NOT to buy your foundation at a supermarket or drug store. I buy most of my supplies from wally's - but NEVER foundation. Go to the mall and have a professional match your skin. Make sure it looks natural - thick foundation is so 80's! Okay . . . moving on! I love juicy tubes from lancome - but you can get just as good gloss at wally's - it is
CoverGirl WetSlicks and my favorite color is FIG - can't go wrong. Last, but not least is the best mascara on plant earth - VOLUMINOUS! LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. Ok Michelle, Im going shopping to buy all the same make-up as you. I love how you do your make-up. So one day I will have you do mine, I have always wanted to try the bare-minerals stuff, so now Im going to. Im so excited that you started this blog, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about the Voluminous! I have tried a million other kinds and they always break off my eyelashes or just make them clumpy!

    ReplyDelete